Wholesale Terms And Conditions
Indigo’s Curve WHOLESALE
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Indigo’s Curve Information
- Signing Up
- Order requirements
- Placing an order
- Payment information
- Shipping & handling
- Indigo’s Curve Introduction
We are a growing Veteran family owned and operated business located in Texas. Thanks to our great customers and dedicated staff we are now offering a wholesale program with approved businesses. We have worked very hard to get to where we are and we know all too well there are no shortcuts to building a successful business. The wholesale program will only be available for a select few starting out as we learn and grow with our partners.
APPROVED SALE CHANNELS
Wholesale accounts are available to brick-and-mortar retail shops, and online retailers with their own storefronts (websites). Our Wholesale partner businesses are forbidden from selling Indigo’s Curve merchandise on any other online retail outlet. Indigo’s Curve merchandise may not be sold on Amazon, EBay, Etsy, Etc..
- HOW TO SIGN UP FOR A WHOLESALE ACCOUNT
- To become a wholesale customer with Indigo’s Curve you must apply on our website https://indigoscurve.com/apps/wpdappfor a wholesale account.
- We will review your application and contact you upon approval.
- Wholesale customers will not hold the same type of account as our regular customers will.
- Wholesale customers receive a large automatic discount that is not able to be combined with any other discount or discount code.
- WHOLESALE MINIMUM ORDER VALUE
For new wholesale customers of Indigo’s curve the minimum order is 6 shirts of the same design. Any size or color shirt available for the chosen design can be combined. We will be adding other product types as soon as we can (Contact us if you have special request.) The wholesale discount will only be applied if the user is logged in and adds the correct amount of products to the cart. If you need to contact us please do so through email at email@example.com . ALL payments are due at the time of checkout.
We reserve the right to choose which products are available for wholesale purchase. Some products available via our website may not be suitable for retail sale due to packaging, quantity available production time, etc.
- HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- Wholesale orders can only be placed by approved wholesale customers. You must first apply on our website https://indigoscurve.com/apps/wpdapp for a wholesale account.
- We will review your application and contact you regarding when you are approved.
- Upon approval as a wholesale customer you will be able to preview wholesale pricing, shop for products, view inventory availability, and place orders directly from our website. We request that our wholesale customers contact us before placing any huge orders in order for us to review availability. Suppliers are struggling to keep items in stock and that means it’s usually better to check product availability before placing the order.
Wholesale pricing is displayed on indigoscurve.com when customers are logged in as an approved wholesaler. Prices are subject to change without notice but confirmed order pricing will be honored as long as prices aren’t in error due to application or program issues. The current plan allows for 40% off on all tshirts. As additional items are included in our wholesale program the discount percentage will adjust based on the type and production method.
Indigo’s Curve accepts all credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express), Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Shop Pay, PayPal and for our local customers we have more options available upon request.
Shipping is not included in the cost of goods. Indigo’s Curve will provide great efforts to provide great prices and ship out orders in a timely manner, however please allow time for order processing and fulfillment. Shipping prices are based on weight. If alternative shipping is desired please contact us before purchasing.
Once a wholesale order is placed the customer can decide to cancel within 24 hours. After 24 hours the order will begin processing and cancellation is not available. Production times will vary depending on the items purchased. Returns will be allowed ONLY on the flawed or damaged products, NOT the entire order. Wholesale customers will have 3 days after delivery to notify Indigo’s Curve of any products requiring a return/exchange. After this time has expired , all sales are final.
DAMAGES & DEFECTS
Please inspect all shipments immediately upon arrival. Contact Indigo’s Curve at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 business days of receipt of damaged or defective shipments. Returned merchandise will be replaced with new merchandise. Returned merchandise will not be accepted if it is held for more than 3 days after receipt.